Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year and now that the weather has changed quite dramatically, within the last few days it seems, I’m pulling out all my fall essentials! These are my go-to accessories that are musts for whether I’m out running errands with my boys or juggling work events. They keep everything at-hand and make my life a little simpler.
1. Moto Jacket – Because it can turn chilly in an instant when that sun goes down so early.
2. My Miche Bag – Because snacks and sippy cups are a must when out with the kiddos plus I need room for toting my numerous notebooks.
3. Lip Gloss – Because I never leave home without one (or two or three) stashed in my bag, especially now that there’s a chill in the air.
4. Tall Boots – Because they keep my tootsies warm and pair well with almost any outfit.
5. Wristlet Wallet – Because sometimes I want to run into the grocery store and not have to carry my beloved over-sized bag – just cash, credit cards and keys!