We are so excited to have a very stylish lady visiting R&R today… Meet Julie of from prosecco to plaid, a fashion and lifestyle blog. Julie is newly engaged and planning her wedding (!!!) and as a big city girl living in the south, she combines chic and comfortable looks effortlessly. Oh, and Julie has an Etsy shop with lots of goodies too! So with the holidays next month (can you believe it?), she’s sharing a great gift guide for the gals in your life. It is sure to put you in the holiday spirit. Thanks for stopping by, Julie! xo
The holidays are coming up right around the corner, and the million dollar question of what on earth do I get for (insert name here) is soon going to be at the forefront of all our minds. Julie Bortnick, of from prosecco to plaid, here today with a gift guide for the stylish friend in your life. It can be a daunting task shopping for the girl who has impeccable taste, so I’ve broken it down for you with 10 fabulous gift ideas any fabulous woman is sure to love.
1. Stone Textile Arrow Pillow: Decorative pillows are such an easy way to spruce up a couch or bed, and these pillows are sure to take the breath away of any home decor fanatic.
2. Brittany Fuson 2014 Planner: Believe it or not, 2014 is creeping up on us. Staying organized has never been so chic with these stunning planners.
3. Madewell Eaton Clutch: No girl can ever own too many purses, specifically clutches. The color blocking is perfection on this bad boy, and along with the gold hardware, it doesn’t get much better.
4. Golden Thread Tiny Disk Necklace with Initials: Jewelry is a no brainer, and especially when it’s personalized.
5. VOGUE: The Coversfrom More Than You Can Imagine: What girl wouldn’t want a VOGUE book on her coffee table?
6. Presmer ‘Lane’ Bangle: Stacking bangles is a favorite pastime of most stylish ladies, and Presmer makes beautiful ones.
7. Topshop Grunge Snood: Scarves are necessary when the cooler months arrive, and the textured detail on this one, along with the color, is sure to be a hit.
8. Bauble Bar Mohawk Collar: Statement necklaces will never go out of style, and this one would look absolutely incredible with a little black dress for an upcoming holiday party.
9. Christian Lacroix Journal: Taking notes happens on the daily for most of us, so why not do it in an uber fashionable journal?
10. RGB Nail Polish Set from AHAlife: When in doubt, give the gift of nail polish in an array of extra pretty colors.
Happy shopping and enjoy your holiday season! Thanks for having me, Ruthie & Rose!